Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
The Bookshop Book
by Jen Campbell
We're not talking about rooms that are just full of books. We're talking about bookshops in barns, disused factories, co ... read more
Release 16 October 2014
by William Gibson
The Peripheral by William Gibson is a thrilling new novel about two intertwined futures, from the bestselling author of Neuromancer ... read more
Release 28 November 2014
Station Eleven - Signed & Numbered Exclusive Edition x250 with Ribbon Bookmark
by Emily St. John Mandel
NOW SOLD OUT Standard Editions are still available to purchase. DAY ONE The Georgia Flu explodes over the surface of the ... read more
Release 06 October 2014
Red Moon - Exclusive 'Red', Pre-publication dated & Numbered Edition
by Benjamin Percy
This edition will have red page edges and numbered to 250 copies and EXCLUSIVE to Goldsboro Books. Every teenage girl thin ... read more
Release 09 May 2013
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
The Eye of Zoltar (Last Dragonslayer Book 3)
by Jasper Fforde
The Mighty Shandar, the most powerful wizard the world has ever seen, returns to the Ununited Kingdoms. Clearly, he didn't solve the Dragon ... read more
Release 24 April 2014
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
Chain of Events - SEPTEMBER 2014 BOOK OF THE MONTH
by Fredrik T. Olsson
Nothing would make me keep a diary. Except for one thing. The realisation that soon there won't be anyone around to read it. &n ... read more
Release 04 September 2014