Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Dandy Gilver and the Reek of Red Herrings (Dandy Gilver 9)
by Catriona McPherson
On the rain-drenched, wave-lashed, wind-battered Banffshire coast, tiny fishing villages perch on ledges which would make a seagull think twice ... read more
Release 21 November 2014
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
Gift Voucher £50
by Goldsboro Books
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the day of purchase. read more
Release 01 January 2015
Publisher Goldsboro Books
ISBN Gift Voucher £50
A Cruel Necessity (A John Grey Historical Mystery) - Book of the Month November 2014
by L. C. Tyler
The superb first book in the John Grey Mysteries. The theatres are padlocked. Christmas has been cancelled. It is 1657 and ... read more
Release 06 November 2014
Death on the Marais
by Adrian Magson
FIRST IN A BRAND NEW SERIES. France, 1963. On his first day in the village of Poissons-Les-Marais, the last thing Inspector Lucas Rocco exp ... read more
Release 09 September 2010
Publisher Allison and Busby Publishers
A Delicate Truth
by John Le Carre
John le Carré's A Delicate Truth is a furiously paced story of moral dilemma, bold action and unexpected love. ... read more
Release 25 April 2013
by Mo Hayder
I believe, from what I can hear, that either my daughter or my wife has just been attacked. I don't know the outcome. The ho ... read more
Release 24 April 2014
Publisher Bantam Press