Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
by Anthony Quinn
On a sultry afternoon in the summer of 1936 a woman accidentally interrupts an attempted murder in a London hotel room. Nina Land, a West End a ... read more
Release 15 January 2015
Publisher Jonathan Cape
The Beat Goes On: The Complete Rebus Stories
by Ian Rankin
Over the years, Ian Rankin has amassed an incredible portfolio of short stories. Published in crime magazines, composed for events, broadcast o ... read more
Release 18 November 2014
The Girl on the Train - JANUARY 2015 BOOK OF THE MONTH
by Paula Hawkins
Rachel catches the same commuter train every morning. She knows it will wait at the same signal each time, overlooking a row of back gardens. S ... read more
Release 22 January 2015
The Afrika Reich
by Guy Saville
1952. It is more than a decade since the Dunkirk fiasco marked the end of Britain’s war and an uneasy peace with Hitler. In Africa, ... read more
Release 11 February 2011
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
Red Moon - Exclusive 'Red', Pre-publication dated & Numbered Edition
by Benjamin Percy
This edition will have red page edges and numbered to 250 copies and EXCLUSIVE to Goldsboro Books. Every teenage girl thin ... read more
Release 09 May 2013
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
The Bone Clocks - LIMITED EDITION (x/500)
by David Mitchell
PUBLISHER'S LIMITED EDITION: Unjacketed hardback in a slipcase, numbered (x/500) and signed tip in page with marker ribbon, head & tail ... read more
Release 02 September 2014