Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Old Man's Ghosts (Empire of a Hundred Houses 2)
by Tom Lloyd
PUBLICATION OF THE HARDBACK EDITION HAS BEEN ABANDONED BY THE PUBLISHER. THEREFORE, ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE CANCELLED. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE OBVIOUS ... read more
Release 19 March 2015
A Song of Shadows (Charlie Parker Thriller)
by John Connolly
Grievously wounded private detective Charlie Parker investigates a case that has its origins in a Nazi concentration camp during the Second Wor ... read more
Release 21 April 2015
Publisher Hodder & Stoughton
The Lady from Zagreb
by Philip Kerr
In 1942, there are many worse places to be than Zurich, and detective Bernie Gunther has seen his fair share of them. So when a superior asks h ... read more
Release 16 April 2015
The Quick - Exclusive Slipcase Edition
by Lauren Owen
A major debut adventure You are about to discover the secrets of The Quick - But fi ... read more
Release 07 April 2014
Publisher Jonathan Cape
The Bone Clocks - Longlisted for The Man Booker Prize 2014
by David Mitchell
One drowsy summer's day in 1984, teenage runaway Holly Sykes encounters a strange woman who offers a small kindness in exchange for 'as ... read more
Release 02 September 2014
The Devil's Assassin (Jack Lark 3)
by Paul Fraser Collard
The bold hero of THE SCARLET THIEF and THE MAHARAJAH'S GENERAL returns in an exhilarating and dangerous new adventure. Bomba ... read more
Release 21 January 2015