Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
The Autumn Republic
by Brian McClellan
The explosive conclusion to the award-winning Powder Mage trilogy. The capital has fallen . . . Field Marshal Tam ... read more
Release 12 February 2015
by David Whitehouse
Twelve-year-old Bobby Nusku is an archivist of his mother. He catalogues traces of her life and waits for her to return home. Bo ... read more
Release 15 January 2015
The Death's Head Chess Club
by John Donoghue
SS Obersturmfuhrer Paul Meissner arrives in Auschwitz from the Russian front. After being badly wounded he is fit only for administrative ... read more
Release 12 March 2015
Publisher Atlantic Books
Death on the Marais
by Adrian Magson
FIRST IN A BRAND NEW SERIES. France, 1963. On his first day in the village of Poissons-Les-Marais, the last thing Inspector Lucas Rocco exp ... read more
Release 09 September 2010
Publisher Allison and Busby Publishers
The Summer of Dead Toys - JULY 2012 BOOK OF THE MONTH
by Antonio Hill
International crime fiction set in Barcelona, introducing Inspector Hector Salgado, whose problematic personal life threatens to destroy his ca ... read more
Release 01 July 2012
Half Bad - LIMITED EDITION HARDBACK
by Sally Green
**VERY FEW COPIES LEFT** A limited edition, signed hardback edition of Half Bad by Sally Green: the breathtaking debut ... read more
Release 28 February 2014