Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
by Jo Bloom
Summer, 1962. Twenty-year-old Vivien Epstein, a Jewish hairdresser from Manchester, arrives in London following the death of her father. Alone ... read more
Release 18 December 2014
Publisher Weidenfeld Nicolson
Written in the Blood
by Stephen Lloyd Jones
High in the mountains of the Swiss Alps Leah Wilde is about to gamble her life to bring a powerful man an offer. A promise. Leah ... read more
Release 13 November 2014
The Silk Tree
by Julian Stockwin
Forced to flee Rome from the barbaric rampages of the Ostrogoths, merchant Nicander meets an unlikely ally in the form of Marius, a fierce Roma ... read more
Release 30 October 2014
Publisher Allison and Busby Publishers
The Bone Clocks - Longlisted for The Man Booker Prize 2014
by David Mitchell
One drowsy summer's day in 1984, teenage runaway Holly Sykes encounters a strange woman who offers a small kindness in exchange for 'as ... read more
Release 02 September 2014
The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy - October 2014 Book of the Month - Exclusive Slipcase Edition
by Rachel Joyce
An EXCLUSIVE Slipcase Edition (500 copies) of this touching and wonderful novel. From the author of the worldwide bestseller,&nb ... read more
Release 09 October 2014
The Book of Strange New Things
by Michel Faber
'I am with you always, even unto the end of the world . . .' Peter Leigh is a missionary called to go on the journey of ... read more
Release 23 October 2014