Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Moriarty - SIGNED & NUMBERED (x/350) EDITION + BOOKMARK
by Anthony Horowitz
Sherlock Holmes is dead. Days after Holmes and his arch-enemy Moriarty fall to their doom at the Reichenbach Falls, Pinkerton ag ... read more
Release 23 October 2014
Desert God (Ancient Egypt 5)
by Wilbur Smith
Ex-slave. Philosopher. Chosen one. Taita has risen from nothing to become the most trusted man at the Pharaoh’s side. Only he can plot ... read more
Release 25 September 2014
Publisher Harper Collins
Trinity: Wars of the Roses 2.
by Conn Iggulden
The brilliant retelling of the Wars of the Roses continues with Trinity, the second gripping novel in the new series from historical ... read more
Release 09 October 2014
Publisher Michael Joseph
Holy War (Saladin 3) - SIGNED, STAMPED & NUMBERED EDITION (x/100)
by Jack Hight
In HOLY WAR, the final book of the Saladin Trilogy, telling the story of the legendary war leader who united Arabia, Saladin recaptures Jerusal ... read more
Release 23 May 2013
Publisher John Murray
The Watcher in the Shadows - Young Adult edition
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
A mysterious toymaker who lives as a recluse in an old mansion, surrounded by the mechanical beings he has created... an enigma surrounding str ... read more
Release 31 July 2013
God of Vengeance
by Giles Kristian
Norway AD785. A land of petty kingdoms and ambitious men . . . When King Gorm betrays Jarl Harald and puts his family to the sword, he make ... read more
Release 24 April 2014
Publisher Bantam Press