Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Masters of Rome (Vespasian 5) - SIGNED & PRE-PUBLICATION DATED
by Robert Fabbri
"Britannia, 45 AD: Vespasian's brother, Sabinus, is captured by druids. The druids want to offer a potent sacrifice to their gods - no ... read more
Release 07 August 2014
Publisher Atlantic Books
Waterloo: The History of Four Days, Three Armies and Three Battles
by Bernard Cornwell
From the internationally bestselling author of the Sharpe novels and in the bicentenary year of the battle – this is the true story of Wa ... read more
Release 30 October 2014
by Tim Severin
Hector Lynch and his companions are in the Caribbean, diving to plunder a wreck on the notorious Vipers reef, when they are spotted by a passin ... read more
Release 14 August 2014
Armada - SIGNED, LINED & PUBLICATION DATED
by John Stack
The author of the MASTERS OF THE SEA series, is back with a standalone battle book that will blow all others out of the water. 1587. Two na ... read more
Release 12 January 2012
Publisher Harper Collins
Fantasy in the Court - ticket (Although postage will appear on the order and in total amount, you'll be charged only for the tickets.They will be posted free of charge.)
by Goldsboro Books
Fantasy in the Court will take place on 12th August 2014. 6.00pm till 9.00pm. Although postage will appear on the order, t ... read more
Release 12 August 2014
Publisher Goldsboro Books
Sand - Exclusive Limited Edition in Slipcase (500 copies)
by Hugh Howey
The new novel from the international bestselling author of the Wool trilogy. The old world is buried. A new one has been forged ... read more
Release 09 June 2014