Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Thin Air: (Shetland series 6)
by Ann Cleeves
Thin Air is the next book in Ann Cleeves' Shetland series - which is now a major BBC One drama starring Douglas Henshall as detective Jimmy ... read more
Release 25 September 2014
The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Chronicle of the Fallers 1)
by Peter F. Hamilton
TO SAVE THEIR CIVILISATION HE MUST DESTROY IT . . . When images of a lost civilization are 'dreamed' by a self-proclaimed prophet ... read more
Release 16 October 2014
by Seth Patrick
PUBLICATION OF THIS TITLE IN HARDBACK HAS BEEN CANCELLED. ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE CANCELLED TOO. read more
Release 30 October 2014
When God Was a Rabbit
by Sarah Winman
WHEN GOD WAS A RABBIT is an incredibly exciting debut from an extraordinary new voice in fiction. This is a book about a brother and a sis ... read more
Release 03 March 2011
The Power of Six - Exclusive Slipcase Edition - September Book of the Month 2011
by Pittacus Lore
We are the last defence. I've seen him on the news. Followed the stories about what happened to John Smith. To the world he's a mys ... read more
Release 01 September 2011
The Temporary Gentleman - SIGNED & PRE-PUBLICATION DATED
by Sebastian Barry
A stunning return from the prize-winning and best-selling author ofThe Secret Scripture Jack McNulty is a 'temporary gentlem ... read more
Release 28 March 2014
Publisher Faber & Faber