Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
Messenger's Legacy - SIGNED & NUMBERED (x/500)
by Peter V. Brett
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUESTS FOR MATCHING NUMBERS BY 1st December. A brand new novella set in the engrossing world of The Demon Cycle from be ... read more
Release 04 December 2014
Publisher Harper Collins
Empire (Chronicles of the Invaders 2)
by John Connolly & Jennifer Ridyard
EMPIRE is the follow-up to CONQUEST in the epic Chronicles of the Invaders trilogy by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard. As captivat ... read more
Release 08 January 2015
by Dave Shelton
Jack stands in the dark on the landing of the old house, and looks at his feet - He has been here for minutes, his hand on the door handle, deb ... read more
Release 11 December 2014
Publisher David Fickling Books
The Monogram Murders (Hercule Poirot Mystery 1)
by Sophie Hannah
The new Hercule Poirot novel – another brilliant murder mystery that can only be solved by the eponymous Belgian detective and his &lsquo ... read more
Release 09 September 2014
Publisher Harper Collins
The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies 5) - Exclusive Numbered Edition to 300 copies
by Pittacus Lore
The Revenge of Seven is the heartstopping fifth installment in the Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore. The worst was s ... read more
Release 18 September 2014
Publisher Michael Joseph
Moriarty - SIGNED & NUMBERED (x/350) EDITION + BOOKMARK
by Anthony Horowitz
Sherlock Holmes is dead. Days after Holmes and his arch-enemy Moriarty fall to their doom at the Reichenbach Falls, Pinkerton ag ... read more
Release 23 October 2014