Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
The Assassination of Margaret Thatcher
by Hilary Mantel
A brilliant – and rather transgressive – collection of short stories from the double Man Booker Prize-winning author of ‘Wolf ... read more
Release 02 October 2014
Publisher Fourth Estate
Stone Cold: Young Sherlock Holmes
by Andrew Lane
Following his last thrilling adventure Sherlock Holmes has been sent to live in Oxford to focus on his education. But something strange is happ ... read more
Release 18 September 2014
by Tim Severin
Hector Lynch and his companions are in the Caribbean, diving to plunder a wreck on the notorious Vipers reef, when they are spotted by a passin ... read more
Release 04 September 2014
The Age of Miracles
by Karen Thompson Walker
'It is never what you worry over that comes to pass in the end. The real catastrophies are always different - unimagined, unprepared for, u ... read more
Release 21 June 2012
Publisher Simon & Schuster
Iron and Rust (Throne of the Caesars, Book 1)
by Harry Sidebottom
From the bestselling author of WARRIOR OF ROME comes the first book in a new series set in third century Rome; a dramatic era of murder, coup, ... read more
Release 06 June 2014
Publisher Harper Collins
The Relic Guild - Exclusive Stamped & Numbered (x/150) Edition
by Edward Cox
Magic caused the war. Magic is forbidden. Magic will save us. It was said the Labyrinth had once been the great meeting place, a sprawling ... read more
Release 18 September 2014