Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
A Dark and Twisted Tide
by Sharon Bolton
Ex-Detective Lacey Flint has quit the police for a safer, quieter life. Or that's what she thinks. ... read more
Release 08 May 2014
Publisher Bantam Press
The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair - MAY 2014 BOOK OF THE MONTH
by Joël Dicker
August 30, 1975. The day of the disappearance. The day a small New Hampshire town lost its innocence. That summer Harry Quebert fell in lov ... read more
Release 01 May 2014
Publisher Maclehose Press
by Charlie Fletcher
Only five still guard the borders between the worlds. Only five hold back what waits on the other side. Once the Oversight, ... read more
Release 14 May 2014
The Flight - January 2012 Book of the Month (Exclusive)
by M. R. Hall
This is an EXCLUSIVE numbered Goldsboro Books hardback. There won't be any other hardback edition in the UK. This i ... read more
Release 21 January 2012
The Sentinel - OCTOBER 2012 BOOK OF THE MONTH
by Mark Oldfield
Madrid, winter 1953: the snow lies thick on the ground and Comandante Guzman of the Brigada Especial is preparing a dawn raid. His job is to hu ... read more
Release 01 October 2012
Publisher Head of Zeus
by Jung-myung Lee
SIGNED IN ENGLISH AND KOREAN. Fukuoka Prison, 1944. Beyond the prison walls the war rages; inside a man is found brutally murdered. W ... read more
Release 07 April 2014