As a growing business, we’re looking for an online order fulfilment assistant. You’ll help us manage effective fulfilment of orders for our online customers as well as assist with the timely movement of stock in and out of the business.
If you’re an organised individual, who is hard working, reliable and loves to work as part of a team, then please apply.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
E-Commerce Order Fulfilment
- Work with our Sales Director to ensure all online sales orders are picked and packed accurately.
- Take responsibility to ensure all sales orders are dispatched with designated couriers on time.
- Assist our Sales Director to fulfil all backorders for stock items. Ensure that items are delivered to us on time by suppliers and that customers are communicated with so expectations are managed about when they will receive their items.
- Assist with customer communication for any orders
- Assist our Sales Director in receiving and scanning in deliveries from suppliers on a daily basis.
- Assist with unpacking and covering of books and assisting in making books available to customers on the shop floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the packing and dispatch area is kept tidy and organised as per the instructions of the Sales Director.
- Assist with picking, covering and packing items ready for dispatch.
- This role is physically demanding, with heavy lifting and physical activity required throughout the day.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job start date: 1st August 2020
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Benefits: Casual dress; Employee discount; Generous holiday entitlement
Work remotely: No
How To Apply
Please address a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to David Headley.
Closing date: 24th July 2020