Terms and Conditions:
1.Pre-order You Will Be Safe Here by Damian Barr through Goldsboro Books to be in with a chance of winning the prize of a case of 6 bottles of Corney & Barrow wine:
2 x bottles Chardonnay Nelson Estate 2016
2 x bottles Mourvedre Grenache Syrah Rhebokskloof Wine Estate Paarl 2015
2 x bottles Noble Late Harvest Semillon Nelson Estate 2014 Halves
2.To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date, as stated on the competition page. All entries shall become the property of Goldsboro Books, and their directors, officers, representatives and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting entrants or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information, or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all UK customers aged 18 and over, and proof of age will be requested from the prizewinner if necessary.
4. The prizewinners will be decided by Goldsboro Books. We will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners. The prizewinners will need to respond within two weeks of being contacted by email; otherwise the prize/s will be awarded to another correct entrant selected at random.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page; no entry received after that time will be considered.
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
7. The prizewinners will be notified by email. If any of the selected entrants do not meet all of the contract conditions, other entrants will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Goldsboro Books and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prizes must be accepted as awarded.
10. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
11. All entries become the property of Goldsboro Books, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Goldsboro Books on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Goldsboro Books reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Goldsboro Books corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Goldsboro Books reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
12. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
13. For name/s of prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Goldsboro Books, 23-27 Cecil Court, London, WC2N 4EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
14. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.