Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
by Ian Rankin
It's been 25 years since Alfred Chalmers was convicted of the gruesome murder of four young women in Edinburgh. Isobel McArthur, Scotland ... read more
Release 01 August 2014
The Devil's Seal (Sister Fidelma 25)
by Peter Tremayne
About the Author Peter Tremayne is the fiction pseudonym of a well-known authority on the ancient Celts, who has utilised his knowledge of ... read more
Release 17 July 2014
Run Them Ashore (Napoleonic War 5)
by Adrian Goldsworthy
As the fifth novel in acclaimed historian Adrian Goldsworthy's Napoleonic series opens, British fortunes in the Peninsula War are at their ... read more
Release 14 August 2014
Publisher Weidenfeld Nicolson
Red Runs the Helmand - SIGNED, LINED & DATED
by Patrick Mercer
Set in the 1870s, this is a gripping adventure in which Mercer brilliantly reenacts the lives of soldiers in the Second Anglo-Afghan War. ... read more
Release 28 April 2011
Publisher Harper Collins
The Great Bazaar and Brayan's Gold
by Peter V. Brett
Two exciting short stories set in the engrossing world of The Demon Cycle from bestselling fantasy author Peter V. Brett. ... read more
Release 15 May 2013
Publisher Harper Collins
And the Mountains Echoed - Special Edition
by Khaled Hosseini
Each of these signed, limited editions comes in a beautifully designed cloth-bound slipcase. So, then. You want a story and I will tell you ... read more
Release 21 May 2013