Buy. Read. Collect.
UK's largest specialist in first edition, signed books. Located in
the world famous Cecil Court.
Join Our Mailing List
Privacy by SafeSubscribe TM
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You are agreeing to be subscribed to our mailer and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website competition page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the winner by our system.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-25 Cecil Court London WC2N 4EZ after the closing date.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by Goldsboro Books Ltd
16. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Goldsboro Books may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Goldsboro Books will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Our popular books
The Skull Throne - SIGNED, STAMPED & NUMBERED (x/100), INEVERA, ASHIA or BRIAR AVATAR
by Peter V. Brett
3 Avatars: INEVERA and 2 brand new Avatars, ASHIA and BRIAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUESTS FOR MATCHING NUMBERS AND AVATAR ... read more
Release 15 April 2015
Publisher Harper Collins
by Sally Green
The stunning sequel to Sally Green's breathtaking debut novel, HALF BAD. After finally meeting his elusive father, Marcus, and receivin ... read more
Release 02 April 2015
by Melanie Finn
REDEMPTION IS A FOREIGN COUNTRY - or so Pilgrim Jones hopes as she looks up at a departures board and takes the first flight. Sh ... read more
Release 19 March 2015
Publisher Weidenfeld Nicolson
Gold - Slipcase Edition
by Chris Cleave
Usually, this is where we'd tell you what this book is about. But with Chris Cleave, it's a bit different. Because if you' ... read more
Release 07 June 2012
Holy War (Saladin 3) - SIGNED, STAMPED & NUMBERED EDITION (x/100)
by Jack Hight
In HOLY WAR, the final book of the Saladin Trilogy, telling the story of the legendary war leader who united Arabia, Saladin recaptures Jerusal ... read more
Release 23 May 2013
Publisher John Murray
The Devil's Assassin (Jack Lark 3)
by Paul Fraser Collard
The bold hero of THE SCARLET THIEF and THE MAHARAJAH'S GENERAL returns in an exhilarating and dangerous new adventure. Bomba ... read more
Release 21 January 2015