Terms and Conditions
Goldsboro Books now offers loyalty points (the ‘Goldsboro Loyalty Points’), to reward its regular, loyal Customers. The following terms and conditions apply to this new scheme.
1. Every Customer over the age of 16 can take advantage of the Goldsboro Loyalty Points and will begin collecting points from the 1st July 2020.
2. All Customers will automatically begin receiving Goldsboro Loyalty Points except trade Customers and dealers. All decisions as to who is or is not qualified will be taken by Goldsboro Books whose decision is final.
3. Goldsboro Loyalty Points are for personal use only. No corporate or business use is permitted.
How Loyalty Points Work
4. Goldsboro Loyalty Points is a new rewards scheme.
5. Goldsboro Loyalty Points are provided to all eligible Customers who purchase books from Goldsboro Books or on goldsborobooks.com.
6. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to alter, without prior notice, items included in or excluded from the Goldsboro Loyalty Points scheme.
7. Customers will collect 5 points for every £1 spent on all valid purchases.
8. Points will be awarded on, and will be redeemed against, all books purchased in Goldsboro Books’ shop or on Goldsborobooks.com, with the exception of:
· gift vouchers, events tickets and postage
· such other items as Goldsboro Books may decide upon, in its full discretion, from time to time.
9. Goldsboro Books Loyalty points can be used in conjunction with PREMIER and GSFF Member discounts and will be offered with other discounts or promotions, earning points and redeeming points on balance of the net value after discounts except dealer or trade discounts. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to change or withdraw this at any time.
10. Customers will receive points on qualifying purchases as follows:
i. in Goldsboro Books' shop and online, points are currently awarded at a rate of 5 points for every £1 spent on eligible items.
This rate can be altered at any time at the discretion of Goldsboro Books.
11. Points will be added to Customer’s accounts automatically when orders or purchases are processed. For Customer orders and pre-orders, points will be earned on the completion of orders.
12. Once 1000 points have been collected, £10 will be automatically credited on the Customer’s next manually processed order. This will be done by a member of staff and can not be used on the website. Points cannot be accrued after reaching the 1000-point limit. Goldsboro Books reserves the right to vary the rates at any time. There is a minimum spend of £10 to redeem Goldsboro Loyalty Points.
13. Goldsboro Loyalty Points balance will automatically be used as part or full payment for books.
14. Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred.
15. Goldsboro Books will reverse the associated points earned or balance redeemed if a transaction on which points are earned or balance is redeemed is fully or partially cancelled or reversed or when a product is returned (in accordance with the Goldsboro Books Returns Policy).
16. Points balances are not transferable to any other Customer account.
17. Goldsboro Books reserves the right on notice to Customers to: (i) stop issuing points; (ii) amend the points scheme at any time; (iii) alter or amend these terms and conditions and the operation of the Goldsboro Books Loyalty Scheme; and (iv) withdraw or cancel Goldsboro Books Loyalty Scheme. For the purposes of this paragraph, and any other paragraphs which contain a right for or an obligation upon Goldsboro Books to give notice, the period of notice will be such duration, if any, as Goldsboro Books in its discretion decides and will be considered adequately given if (a) sent to the Customers at the email address (if any) held by Goldsboro Books for that Customer and (b) by Goldsboro Books placing a copy of the notice on its website, goldsborobooks.com.
19. It is important that your contact details are kept up to date in order that Goldsboro Books can operate the Goldsboro Loyalty Points Scheme effectively. Please keep your details up to date by logging in to your account on goldsborobooks.com or notifying our shop if your details are incorrect or become out of date. You can also update your details (including your email address) at any time by writing to us by letter or email.
20. These terms and conditions, Goldsboro Loyalty Points and our dealings with you in connection with these are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid in whole or in part, that part shall be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
23. If you have any questions about the Goldsboro Points Loyalty Scheme, please contact us at: Goldsboro Books Limited, 23-27 Cecil Court, London WC2N 4EZ.
"Goldsboro" means Goldsboro Books Limited (company number: 03851271) whose registered office address is at 23-27 Cecil Court, London, WC2N 4EZ