To celebrate the publication of E.O. Chirovici’s brilliant novel The Book of Mirrors, our February book of the Month, we’ve teamed up with Random House to offer one reader a fabulous prize. The winner (and a friend) will win a trip to The Shard for Champagne and The view!
To enter all you have to do is pre-order one of our exclusive, limited edition, signed and numbered copies of the book through the website. Please note that the competition is open to UK residents only. Terms and conditions apply.
The Book of Mirrors by E.O. Chirovici Draw – Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the pre-order draw entitled The Book of Mirrors by E.O. ChiroviciDraw. Any Goldsboro Books customer who pre-orders a copy of The Book of Mirrors by E.O. Chirovici Draw before midnight on 25th of January 2017 will be automatically entered into the draw to win The View from the Shard and Champagne for two. Minimum age: 18. Includes one glass of champagne. Access to level 69 and the open air Skydeck on level 72 included. Complementary audio and visual guide included. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- At least 1customers who have pre-ordered the Title from goldsborobooks.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 25th of January 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Goldsboro Books